Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Little Craft For Your Saturday


Okay, so if you are just sitting there wondering what you're going to do today on this random Saturday, I have an idea for you. This super easy craft will be perfect! All you need to do is go to your local thrift store and find a candle holder. Then, spray paint it white. Finally, add a white salad plate to the top and place your kitchen soaps on it. Or, put it in your bathroom for your face wash and lotions. Or perfumes. Or rings and jewelry.
 {Do you see where I'm going with this? the possibilities are endless.}
That's it! 
And if you're like me and HATE clutter, it does wonders for the look of your counter. This little beauty now sits right by my sink and looks adorable. 

Have fun!


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And it already has 82 repins after just 3 hours! Woo!

      Delete
  2. I'm here for the giveaway on Merick's blog (not that I wouldn't be here anyway!) - my "can't live without" item of clothing i most definitely my green F21 skinnies. I could live in these -actually, I'm wearing them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually really great! I'm trying to figure out how to "style" my bathroom countertop--it's huge so it looks awkward when it's completely clear but gets super cluttered when I try to put stuff up there intentionally. This could be perfect! I can see one now with a little potted plant on top..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!